iPhone lovers are damn excited and eagerly waiting for the launch of iOS 11 because iOS 11 is surely going to have much more features compared to iOS 11. Many things can be done in iOS 11. One of them is how you can use screenshot feature. Yes, in iOS 11 there are multiple ways for using the new screenshot feature and today we will discuss 7 Tips on How to Use the New Screenshot Feature in iOS 11. iOS 11 is not launched yet, it soon will.
There are lots of features through which you can perform screenshot feature from which we will be discussing the Top 7 ones. Screenshots play an important role in our day-to-day life. There are many people who have a habit of deleting the chats so they keep the screenshots in order to cross check any information later if in case they delete some important message.
There is a new feature in iOS 11 known as “instant markup” which will help you in making a PDF file or taking a screenshot.
Let us now look at the 7 Tips on How to use the new screenshot feature in iOS 11.
7 Tips on How to use the new screenshot feature in iOS 11
- Using Shortcuts on Keyboards.
- Taking screenshot is now an easy task. You just need to press some keys on a keyboard and this is it. The feature is quite quick and responsive. You can test the speed and performance by taking a screenshot in yours iPad. For taking a screenshot, you need to press keys “Cmd + Shift + 3”. If you want to view the Instant Markup directly then press keys “Cmd+Shift+4”.
- Through Swipe Preview.
- After taking a screenshot, you will be able to see the screenshot at the bottom-left corner. After it is visible at the bottom-left corner, you can just tap on it if you want to markup. Otherwise, if you just want to keep it, just swipe it and it will go away.
- Dragging and Dropping the Screenshot.
- If you want to keep your screenshot in any application then you can do it by drag and drop method.
- Sharing Option Available.
- If you want to share the screenshot with anyone then you can easily do it. You just need to tap and hold the screenshot for few seconds and then you will be able to see sharing options. You can select as per your requirement.
- Crop Screenshot.
- If you want to remove the unwanted part from the screenshot then you can do it by using the crop feature.
- Mark in Screenshot.
- If you want to mark something in your screenshot you can do it and then share it. With this, the person to whom you are sending the screenshot will be able to understand what you want to show them.
- Saving Option.
- After you take the screenshot, you will be able to select any 1 option from the two. The two options you will get is (i) Save in Photos, (ii) Delete the screenshot.
This is an amazing feature included in iOS 11 which you can use for a screenshot.
For daily updates on iOS and iPhone kindly like our Facebook Page
Cover Image Via :- iMore.com