When we talk about How to Customize iPhone without Jailbreaking, the first option that comes to our mind is should I jailbreak my iPhone? But, the only problem with Jailbreak is that it will void your warranty and your phone might react vigorously as well.
So now how will you customize your iPhone?
Answer 1 – Jailbreak. Which we are not choosing for now.
Answer 2 – I will give you some tips and tricks on How to Customize iPhone without Jailbreaking. Yes, friends, you heard that right we’ll not void your warranty and will customize your iPhone.
Go ahead and read the full article. You will surely be amazed by the results.
How to Customize iPhone without Jailbreaking
Customize Your Home Screen
I will show you How to Customize iPhone without Jailbreaking similar to the image above.
Note: You have to keep your icons from the 2nd row that way you will allow the text in the image to appear properly.
- Go ahead and Download the Home Screen wallpaper from here.
- After the wallpaper is downloaded go ahead and change your Home Screen and Lock Screen wallpaper to the photo which you just downloaded.
- Next up, you have to keep some blank icons at the top to make sure that the “Dream” text is perfectly visible.
But how would you do the 3rd step? Here’s how you do it.
Here’s how you do it.
- Go ahead and select one icon until it starts wiggling.
- Next drag this icon to an empty screen take a screenshot of it.
- Now go to iempty.tooliphone.net.
- Click on “Create BLANK icons“.
Click on “Add”
Next up, Press -> Choose file and upload the screenshot which you just took.
After uploading the screenshot you will see something like this.
- Now click the “1×1” labeled icon.
- Click on the Share button and choose “Add to Home screen“.
- Click on Add and it will be added to your Home screen.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining icons, until you’ve added all the icons.
I know it’s a bit lengthy process but believe me, it is worth the time spent on it. You will fall in love with your dark glossy wallpaper.
Also View: – Rise, Dawn, and Importance of iOS Jailbreaking
Get a Black Dock and Folder on your iPhone Home Screen
It just looks complicated but actually, it is very simple to do this. Just follow the steps.
- Download a 1-pixel wallpaper from here. (You will get a lot of color options available)
- After choosing your favorite 1-pixel color Set it as your home screen wallpaper.
Bang!! You are done.
Installing Customized theme on your iPhone
A theme is something which we get usually bored from. iPhone has a similar UI since ages and maybe like me you are also just bored from using the same UI every time you buy a new iPhone.
Here is a tutorial for you to install a new theme for your iPhone.
- Visit the iSkin web page and download your favorite theme from there.
- Now, scroll down and click on the “Browse all themes” button to see all the themes available.
- Pick up a theme you want to install.
- Now, Click on “Application icons” button. This section will let you choose which application you want to put on your Home Screen.
- Next up, give names to your applications individually.
- After selection of all the apps with their appropriate names. Next, you need to click on “Install Icons“.
- A prompt box will appear which will ask you to Install a configuration file.
- Click on “Install” button.
- Once you have installed the file you will have a “Done” button on the top right corner. Click on that.
- After clicking you will be redirected to Safari and if everything is going well you will see a green box like this.
- Wait for few seconds, let it load and after that go to your Home Screen and you will see the magic on your Home Screen with a whole new theme installed on your iPhone.
Have a look: Reasons Why You Should Not Jailbreak Your iPhone
These were all the tips which I wanted to share with you guys. Of course, having your phone jailbreak give you tons of more customization than this.
However, if you want to be on a safer side and also have some fun with your phone these tips are cool to give it a try.
Let me know in the comments section if you liked the tricks or not?
Also, share some other tricks if you have any.
Like our Facebook page Iphoneoholic.