Wondering How to cancel Apple Music subscription? Well if the answer is yes, then we are here to help you out.
Apple music is one of the most popular music streaming platforms. Even it is the largest one among all the music streaming platforms. The platform has billions of songs and music videos from different artists.
But to access them you need an Apple music subscription. As you are already aware of the fact that Apple music offers a 3 months trial to the new users.
However as Apple asks credit card details while signing up, so after the trial, they will automatically deduct the amount from your bank account. But what if you want to Cancel Apple Music plan?
Well for many Apple users it is little confusing. However, if you also have this confusion in your head, then we are here to help you out.
As you read further in this article, we will be sharing a complete guide on how to unsubscribe from Apple music. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to cancel Apple Music subscription?
Well if you are trying out Apple music for the first time, then you do not need to pay anything. However, after the trial ends, there will be a charge which will automatically get deducted from your Bank account. You can cancel Apple music subscription using your Mac and iPhone or iPad. So simply follow these following steps, and you are good to go:
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad:
Starting with iPhone or iPad steps at first. Well just follow these steps, and you will get done.
- First of all launch the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you see the Apple button.
- Tap on the Apple button.
- Then select “View Apple ID.”
- After that, you have to enter your Apple ID and Password or authorize the touch ID.
- Then tap on the subscription button.
- After that tap on Apple Music.
- In the end, tap on Cancel Subscription and tap on confirm button.
Now the Apple music cancel will get done. Apart from the Apple device, the Apple music app is also available on Android device. So if you happen to be an Android user using Apple music. Then here are the steps you have to follow:
How to cancel Apple Music subscription on Android:
- At first, open Apple Music app.
- Then from the left navigation menu tap on your profile picture.
- Then go to the Manage Membership option.
- Tap on subscription option.
- In the end simply turn off Automatic renewal and you are done.
In the end, ff you are using iTunes on your Mac computer. Then here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on your Mac:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac.
- Go to the Store section of your Music library.
- From the right column click on the Account.
- Scroll down to the Settings header.
- Then click on Manage.
- Look for the subscriptions and then click on edit button.
- In the end, click on Turn Off button and you are done.
Well, that was the answer for the How To Cancel Apple Music. If you have any questions, then do comment below and we will surely help you out.