Are you searching for how to connect GoPro Hero with iPhone? You have come to the perfect place. We will explain you in detail on how to connect GoPro Hero with iPhone. We recently purchased GoPro Hero and are a big fan of it’s features. We paired GoPro with iPhone to transfer all the photos clicked on the super amazing camera.
How To Connect GoPro Hero With iPhone
1) Open the GoPro App in your iPhone
2) On the home page, Tap on the camera icon on the top left corner
3) Now tap on Add a Camera to connect GoPro Hero with iPhone
4) Now you will see list of GoPro camera to select from. We have a GoPro Hero 5 so we will select that camera. You can select any camera you want to connect with iPhone.
5) Now turn your camera ON and tap on My Camera is ON and swipe down on your GoPro as shown in the image below
6) Tap on connect new device
7) You will see Username and Password in the GoPro screen. Turn on wifi and enter the password that you see on GoPro to the wifi.
Note : You will se “No Internet Connection” written in orange colour below the Wifi connected option in your iPhone. Don’t panic – This is for iOS 10 and below users. For others when you see a blue mark next to the wifi name, it means your GoPro is connected with your iPhone.
8) After connecting with Wifi you will see your GoPro Device available on GoPro App. Just click continue and you can Connect GoPro With iPhone.
We hope you were able to connect GoPro Hero With iPhone. We have the GoPro Hero 5 so we have shown you the steps to connect GoPro hero 5 with iPhone. You can also connect Hero 4 and Hero 6 in the same way. Also kindly comment below if you have any doubt about this tutorial.