Imagine you are watching a movie on your iPhone. Don’t you feel that the experience could’ve been better if you were able to watch the movie on a big screen? For our users who are facing such kind of situation, we have brought this article on How to Connect iPhone to TV. So if you want to connect your iPhone to your TV so as to enhance the experience of your movie. Then read the easy steps to do so in our article.
How to Connect iPhone to TV – Using a Cable
Source: Mac World
- First of all, get an Apple’s Digital AV Adapter. You will be having two kinds of options while choosing the adapter. First, will be the one for the Lightning devices. While the other one will be the adapter with 30 ports. It is generally used for phones and tablets of the older model.
- Connect that adapter to the HDMI Port of your TV Set.
- Also get an HDMI cable. It must be of standard quality.
- Now you can play your iTunes videos, Netflix movies, or whatever else you want on your TV.
Connect iPhone to TV – Using Apple TV
Source: Hub Static
- Do you hate wires, then you must go for this method.
- Initially, you have to install and setup Apple TV Application in your TV.
- Now, you have to connect this TV to the WiFi network as same as that of your iPhone.
- Swipe and click on the AirPlay option. Click on it.
- Eureka! Your live streaming will start right there.
Connect iPhone to TV – Using Android TV Stick
Source: Ali Express
- This is an another method to Connect iPhone to TV.
- First of all, Get an Android TV Stick and plug it in the back of your TV.
- Install the Kodi Media Server Application on your TV.
- Connect it with your device.
- Click on the AirPlay button and your device is connected to your TV.
The present article on, How to Connect iPhone to TV was presented before you. For more such kind of articles with regards to your iPhone, keep following our articles on iPhoneoholic. You can also like our Facebook page iPhoneoholic for not missing any updates from us.