Wondering How to create Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad? Well if the answer is yes, then we are here to help you out. Well if you are using an Apple device, then creating an Apple ID is something that you should not ignore. However, an Apple ID is not really required to use an Apple device.
But if you want to download apps and entertainment contents from App store and iTunes. Then you need to create Apple ID, in fact without Apple ID you will not be able to activate iMessage or Facetime.
But when it comes to create new Apple ID, there are quite a lot of people who get confused. Or they do not know how to create Apple ID.
So if you are one of such users. Then here is a complete guide on how to create new Apple ID. However, there are different steps to create an Apple ID on different iOS version. So let’s just check out the steps by iOS version.
How to create Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.3 or later?
- First of all launch the Settings app.
- On the top of the screen, you will get to see a Sign into your iPhone option. Simply tap over it.
- Then tap on “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it” option.
- Continue with the Create Apple ID option.
- Then enter a birth date and tap on next.
- After that enter first and last name and tap on next.
- Then select your current email ID or get a new iCloud email.
- Enter an email ID and create a password.
- Then verify the password.
- After that select 3 security questions and type the answers.
- In the end, agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then wait for a few seconds, and you are done creating the Apple ID.
However just in case if you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier versions of iOS. Then here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to create Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.2 or earlier?
- At first launch the settings app.
- Tap on the iCloud option.
- Then tap on
- Tap iCloud Create new Apple ID.
- Enter your birth date and hit the next button.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- At the next step select between your current email or a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Then create a new password and verify it.
- Then select 3 security questions and input the answers.
- In the end, accept the Terms and Conditions, and you are all done.
So that was all the process for apple id create. However, there are often when someone wants to sign out from an Apple ID and create a new account. Maybe an Apple iPhone owner selling his or her device. But the question is how do you sign out Apple ID.
Well, the steps for signing out of iCloud is different on different iOS versions. So let us explain the steps to you:
How to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.3 or later:
- At first, go to the settings.
- Tap on the Apple ID option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the sign out button.
- Enter your password associated with the Apple ID.
- Then tap on Turn Off.
- Then choose which data you want to keep.
- Then tap on the sign out button again.
- In the end, you have to tap on the sign out button once again to confirm your decision.
How to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.2 or earlier?
- Go to the settings.
- Then tap on iCloud option.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Sign Out button.
- Then tap on the Sign out button to confirm that al the photo and iCloud drive will get deleted from the iPhone.
- Then tap in delete button to confirm that the noted stored in Icloud will get deleted.
- Now select the files that you want to keep, or you can delete them as well.
- In the end, enter the password of the Apple ID and tap on turn off.
Now that you have signed out, the next question is how do you sign in into the iCloud? Well if you have this question in your head, then here are the steps:
How to sign in to iCloud with an existing Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.3 or later?
- First of all, go to the settings.
- Then tap on Sign into your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password, or you can create iCloud account.
- Then tap on Sign In.
- After that enter your iPhone passcode.
- Then toggle on and off the apps which required the iCloud preference.
Once done you are done. Now if you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier versions of iOS. Then here are the steps that you need to follow:
How to sign in to iCloud with an existing Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.2 or earlier?
- Go to the settings.
- Then tap on iCloud.
- Enter the email ID and password and tap on the sign in button.
- Tap on merge, or you can choose don’t merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars option.
- In the end, tap n the ok Button to confirm your actions.
So that was all for the “How to create Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad?” Question. Now go ahead and see how it is working for you. However, if you do face any issues, then do not forget to comment below and we will surely help you out.