In order to get more out of your iPhone, it becomes utmost necessary to Jailbreak it. Now, with the release iOs 11, there is a curiosity among users about How to jailbreak it. Our present article on, How to do iOS 11 Jailbreak is your ultimate guide for knowing the steps to jailbreak your iOs 11 iPhone.
iOS 11 Jailbreak – Easy Methods Explained
Here we have demonstrated two different methods for iOS 11 Jailbreak. Go through them and jailbreak your iPhone.
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
- First of all, open the Safari Browser on your iPhone.
- Download the Pangu Application from their official website.
- Let the page load properly and tap on the UP arrow located in the top right or bottom center of your iPhone.
- Click on Add to Home Screen.
- A Box will be shown to you, you have to type Pangu in it and click on Add.
- Now visit your home screen, you will find an icon of Pangu there.
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak Application
Source: Yalu Jailbreak
- For iOS 11 Jailbreak, the Yalu Jailbreak Application is compatible with model up to iPhone 6s.
- You will also need Cydia Impactor in order to install Yalu Jailbreak Application on your iOS device.
- There is also a need for verified e-mail id of Apple.
- You also need to reactivate Yalu after every time you restart your iOS device. For solving this issue, there is a tool called Extender Installer.
- All you have to do is to install the Yalu Jailbreak Application and run it. Your iOS 11 Jailbreak will be done as soon as you install it.
The present article on, How to do iOS 11 Jailbreak was presented before you. For more such kind of articles with regards to your iPhone, keep following our articles on iPhoneoholic. You can also like our Facebook page iPhoneoholic for not missing any updates from us.