There are rumors in the market that the Wireless Charging feature will make an appearance in Apple iPhone 8. This feature is already available in some of the Android Phones in the market. However, iPhone Wireless Charging is also possible in the existing iPhones. On the support of some third party applications. The present article on, How to enable iPhone Wireless Charging is your ultimate guide for iPhone Wireless Charging.
How to enable iPhone Wireless Charging – Easy Steps Explained
Here are some easy methods to enable iPhone Wireless Charging. Go through them and use this exciting feature.
- The main problem the users face while Wireless charging is the bulky case which they have to use for the purpose.
- iQi Phone is a 0.5 mm thick receiver, which can easily fit in between your iPhone and it’s case.
- This wireless charging system is compatible with iPhone 5 as well as iPhone 6.
- In this method, we have to insert a lightning connector in the bottom of your iPhone.
- It is an easy to use method, which you can apply even with your existing case.
Mophie’s Charge Force
- Mophie is a combo of Tandem Charge Force and a Juice Pack Battery Case.
- With the help of this method, you get easy charging with less effort.
- By combining both of these components, you can easily charge your phone from wherever you are.
- All you have to do is to place your case on the iPhone along with the Mophie Charge Force Base.
- The internal magnets get locked together and it starts iPhone Wireless Charging.
- This method works on all kinds of iPhone from iPhone 5 to iPhone 7.
The present article on, How to enable iPhone Wireless Charging was presented before you. For more such kind of articles with regards to your iPhone, keep following our articles on iPhoneoholic. You can also like our Facebook page iPhoneoholic for not missing any kind of updates from us.