Staying in touch with our loved ones has now become easy, all credits go to the communicating medium such as WhatsApp, Facetime and more. The plus point in this is now you can even record the facetime call and listen to your loved one’s voice whenever you miss them.
Obviously, people are having their own challenges and it is not possible to stay in touch with every single person every single day and that’s the time where an application having call recording feature can be a showstopper.
Today we are here to discuss how to record a facetime call on your iPhone or Mac, we will be covering steps for both devices, so at the end of this tutorial you will be knowing the entire process.
FaceTime is an in-built application in iPhone and MAC laptops that allows you to talk on audio or video call with your loved ones. The only thing that is mandatory is the other person whom you are doing FaceTime must be having an iOS device too. Doing FaceTime from an iPhone to an Android device is not possible.
Need Of Recording Calls?
What is the basic need for recording calls? Is it really necessary? Can they be helpful? If these kinds of questions are taking space in your mind then you will find all answers here. The need for recording calls is not only because you will be able to listen to your closed one’s voice, but it can be helpful in your profession also.
When it comes to working, sometimes it is necessary to keep a record of the entire communication happened between you and your lead or client so that you can save yourself from any kind or corporate risk. So, yes, recording calls can be helpful in many ways, no matter it is a FaceTime call, WhatsApp call or any other call, especially for those people who work as a freelance or from a remote location.
Now there is only a little bit difference between how to record FaceTime call on iPhone and MAC, so let’s start with the iPhone:
How To Record FaceTime Call on iPhone?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to record your FaceTime call:
- From the bottom of your screen, just swipe up and open the control center.
- In the control center, find the icon that represents screen-recording.
- Within 3 seconds, the video will start recording and your FaceTime call will be recorded.
The only thing you won’t get in your recording is the AUDIO, which is surely a minus point, but this is the only option available to record the call.
How To Record FaceTime Call on Your MAC?
In order to record FaceTime Call on Your MAC, you need to follow these instructions:
- On your MAC laptop/ PC, open QuickTime.
- In the menu bar, click on File option.
- Click on new screen recording, click on the small drop-down arrow icon that is located at the right side record button.
- From the dropdown list click on the internal microphone and then open FaceTime and then click on the record button in QuickTime.
- The moment you will click the record button the recording will start. Make your call through FaceTime or receive an incoming call and then record everything.
And it’s done. This is how you can record a FaceTime call on iPhone or MAC.