Using an iPhone or iPad and not liking the new version? Don’t worry you can switch to the older version by reinstalling the older versions of applications on your iPhone and iPad, and if you are wondering how to do it then you are at the right place.
From this guide, you will come to know how to reinstall the older version of apps on iPhone & iPad without facing any kind of issues.
A rapid speed has been observed in technology evolution and a time will come when machines will do every single work of a human being and we will become the laziest individuals on the planet which is undoubtedly a bad thing.
There was a time when iOS lovers seem to wait for years to get the updated version of the software but seems like the new versions of applications are not so impressive and when compared, older versions were far superior.
But before moving to the steps to reinstall the older versions of apps on iPhone and iOS, we will first check out some reasons behind why re-using the older versions can be risky, so you can decide by thinking properly.
Cons Of Using Older Versions:
- The older versions of applications might not function properly.
- You might face challenges such as bad UI, hanging problems.
- You won’t be able to access the new features added in the upgraded version.
- Your device might reject to support the older version of the application after a few months.
After getting aware of the problems you might face after downloading the older version, if you still want to use them then it is highly recommended that first, you take the complete backup of your data before downloading because it might be possible that once the previous version is installed, you will lose all the data. So, keep a backup of all data that is important to you.
Let’s see the steps:
How To Reinstall The Older Versions Of Apps On iPhone & iPad:
- Open the app store on your iPhone / iPad.
- Now, search the application whose older version you want to install.
- Click on the “install” button.
- The applications which are having previous / older versions ready to get installed on your device will display a message such as “Whatsapp requires iOS 9 or later, you can still install the older version of the app”.
- Click on the dialog box if you are sure that you want to go with the older version.
Wait till the download is completed and check whether the application is working properly or not. If it is working in a proper manner then you are good to go if not then you should switch to the new version because this is a sign that the older version won’t last for days. So, it is better to start using the newer version.
Use the latest version of applications if you want to enjoy and experience the excellent user interface, eventually, it is entirely your decision. Stay tuned to get more updates from us and keep reading and supporting us! Don’t get serious and enjoy your life!