With the latest development in technologies, instant messaging is a must feature everyone must have in their handsets. One of the most popular platforms now used by everyone is WhatsApp. It provides us with the ability to send instant messages to anyone, anywhere for no cost at all. Not only messages but also you have to freedom to send as many files and media as you want. This makes it ideal for not only business-related work but also a group of friends or even family.
But with increasing usage of this amazing app, there have come some limitations which may feel unfair or irritating to some people. Some of the limitations are not being able to hide last seen to a specific person without losing the ability to see her/his last seen, not being able to display a fake last seen, not being able to send some formats of files. To counter this we now have an alternate version of WhatsApp called GB WhatsApp. I this version you get all the above features without losing out on anything and that too for free of cost. The interface is exactly same which means an average user won’t have any difficulty using it or learning it.
When you install GB WhatsApp, be aware that it is not supported by Google Play store, so you must find another way for installing and updating it. Also, you must know that for any issues or errors you can’t hold the original owners of WhatsApp accountable. But you can always seek any help from the makers who listen on the site from where you will download the application file. For updating, you need to uninstall and install the new version every time you want to update.
Steps to update Gb WhatsApp
- First, the most important thing you should not forget is to take a backup
of your data in the original WhatsApp.
- You can do this by heading to Settings>Chats>Chat backup where you
will need to take a backup of your chats and media.
- Make sure the backup is saved in your internal storage for easy access.
- Now you need to uninstall the original WhatsApp which will be later
replaced by GB WhatsApp.
- Now on Google, you can use one of the first coming links for GB
WhatsApp for downloading it.
- First, go to your settings.
- In Security make sure the option of installing from unknown sources is
ticked or turned on.
- After downloading GB WhatsApp, click the apk for installing it.
After installing open it and sign in by your mobile number. Make sure you
use the number registered with the original WhatsApp.
- After registering, you will get the option of restoring your data. If you
want the old data back then select skip, but be aware that once you do
this, you will not get the option to restore the data back again.
Also View : romantic dp for Whatsapp
- Now for updating it, you need to again take a backup of your data as explained earlier.
- You will need to uninstall the current version, download the new version and install it.
- The procedure is the same as explained above.
- Don’t worry as your data will be restored again without any issues.