Have you ever tried uploading the photographs from you different Apple devices to a single iCloud Photo Library? We know it is a bit complicate process. No one likes to visit different photo libraries for the same purpose. That’s why we have brought this article on, Merging iPhoto libraries to a single iCloud Photo Library. Go through the article and know about the easy method for the same. We hope you will get a relief after Merging iPhoto libraries.
Merging iPhoto libraries to a single iCloud Photo Library- How to do that?
Source: Fat Cat Software
- First of all, we will suggest you take a backup of your all files. In case if the iCloud becomes inaccessible for you, then you might lose all your memories.
- You have to take only one device at a time. For merging iPhoto libraries, upload the photos from one of your Mac devices.
- Once you’re done with it, upload the photos from your another Mac device. You also have to take care that no media should be deleted from your library while uploading the photos.
- The main issue which you might face while merging iPhoto libraries is that of duplication of photos. You have to take care that no repetitive photos get in the libraries.
- In order to avoid duplication, you have to wind up the single copy of the same kind of images.
- Once you are done with winding up the images, you have to sync the data of your library.
- And bang, you are done Merging iPhoto libraries to a single iCloud Photo Library.
The present article on, Merging iPhoto libraries to a single iCloud Photo Library was presented before you. For more such kind of articles with regards to your iPhone, keep following our articles on iPhoneoholic. You can also like our Facebook page iPhoneoholic for not missing any updates from us.