Are you searching for how to reopen a closed tab in iPhone? Well, There are often times when we mistakenly or unknowingly close a tab on our safari browser. But what if you want to reopen closed tab? Well for most of the Apple users it is quite confusing. However, it is not as hard as it seems, but still, people struggle to find the feature. However, to make it quite easy for you, we will be answering your question that says “how to reopen a closed tab?”. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to Reopen a Closed Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad
However, before that, let us give you a small introduction to the Safari browser. So you can understand about the whole topic in an easy way.
Introduction of Safari Browser:
Well, Safari is the Apple’s default web browser. The browser comes pre installed on the iPhone, iPad and Mac devices. Even the browser has quite a lot of features like the most current browsers.
The Safari browser was first released in the year of 2003. Also, the iPhone and iPod Touch run an adapted version of Safari.
However, if we talk about the features. Well, Safari browser offers quite a lot of useful features. To make you understand in a better way here are some of the top features that the Safari browser is offering:
Apple Safari Browser Features:
- RSS feed aggregator.
- It comes with synchronization of passwords, bookmarks, history, tabs and Reading List through iCloud.
- There is also the private browsing mode or incognito mode which does not save browsing history or browsing information.
- It comes with the ability to zoom in or out web page details.
- Support of custom style sheets.
- Comes with integrated Quicktime multimedia player.
- Has the ability to archive or email a Web page.
- It has the support of voiceover, an application that describes Web page content and reads text aloud.
- Options for keyboard-only navigation.
- A thumbnail display of the user’s most visited sites.
- For password management, there is the Apple’s Keychain identify management scheme technology.
Well, that was a small overview of the Apple’s Safari browser. Now let’s just move to next section where we will be sharing the steps to reopen a closed tab.
How to Reopen a Closed Tab in iOS 11 Safari on iPhone and iPad?
- At first, you have to launch the Safari browser from your home screen.
- Now from the bottom of the screen select the tab button. The tab button looks like two stacked box.
- Then you have to tap and hold the New tab button and wait for a while.
- After that, you will get to see a list of all the recently closed tabs.
- Now simply tap on the tab that you want to restore.
- Once done you are all set.
Well, these are all the steps that you need to follow to restore closed tab. Well if you want to view your recently closed tabs. Apart from restoring it. Then here are all the steps that you have to follow:
How to view your recently closed tabs in Safari for iPad?
- At first launch the Safari browser on your Home screen.
- Then you have to tap and hold the new tab button.
- Now all the recently closed tabs will get listed on your smartphone’s screen.
So that was all for your question that says “how to reopen a closed tab?”. Now go ahead and check the steps out and see how it is working for you.
Also if you have any further questions, then do comment below, and we will surely help you out with your query.