Wondering How To Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you out. Amazon Prime Videos and Music is one of the most popular apps when it comes to entertainment apps. The app has a number of billions of installations on Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Also talking about the Apple TV, there are thousands of users only in America who owns an Apple TV. Hence it is quite obvious that everyone would like to watch Amazon Prime on their Apple TV.
However back in the days, there was not any easy way to stream Amazon prime on apple tv. You either need to jailbreak your Apple TV or you need to stream amazon prime music with your iPhone or iPod. But then finally there is an Amazon Prime app for the Apple TV.
However, if you are wondering how you can watch Amazon Prime On Apple tv jailbreak device? Then let us mention that there is no need to jailbreak your device. As we have the dedicated Amazon Prime video app for the Apple TV. However, to make you understand in an easy way, we will be explaining all the steps later in this article. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How To Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV:
Well, there are couples of ways to install and watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV. The easiest way to use to go for the dedicated App which we have for the Apple TV. So the question is how do you install amazon prime on your Apple TV? Well to install the app directly from your Apple TV. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all turn on your Apple TV and make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- After that from the tvOS, you have to go to the App Store.
- Over here you have to search for the “Amazon Prime”.
- Once found choose the install button. Now wait for a while and let your Apple Tv to install the app.
- Once installed, browse the Amazon Prime Video via your tvOS and launch it.
- After launching the app enter your Amazon email and password.
- That is it, now you will be logged in and you will be able to watch the Amazon Prime shows on your Apple TV.
Just in case if you want to install Amazon Prime music on your Apple TV. Then you have to follow the same steps. But instead of searching Amazon Prime video, search for the Amazon Prime Music.
So that was all the steps that you have to follow to install the Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV. However if you face any difficulties, or there is no dedicated App present for your Apple TV. Then you have to use your iPhone or iPad to stream Amazon Prime. So how do you do that? Well, the steps are pretty simple. However to make you easily understand about the whole steps, here are the steps that you need to follow:
Image Via : YouTube
How To Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV using an iPhone, iPad and iPod watch:
- First of all download and install the Amazon Prime Video app on your Apple device via the App store.
- Then you have to log in to the Amazon prime account using an email address and Password.
- Then you need to play the video that you would wish to stream on Apple TV.
- Now if you notice on the left right corner of the video playback. There is an Airplay login. So simply tap on it.
- Now select your Apple TV and you are done.
However, this method does not work really in a really great. But it does the job. Also, most of the people face difficulties while watching Amazon Prime On Apple TV 2. So this step would be the saviour for them. Now just in case if you want to use your Mac to stream Amazon prime on your Apple TV. Then here are the complete steps that you have to follow. So let’s just simply check the steps:
How To Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV using a Mac:
Well, when it comes to watching Amazon prime on Apple TV using a Mac. Then there are two ways. One of them is to use the Airplay and the other way is to use some HDMI cables. However, in this article, we will be talking about the Airplay way. So here we go:
- First of all, open your preferred browser from your mac.
- Then go to the Amazon.com and login with your Amazon email and password.
- At the next step, you have to navigate to the Amazon prime video website.
- Then play your favourite show or video that you wish to stream.
- Now you have to open the Preferences option on Mac.
- Then tap on Displays.
- Over here you have to select your Apple TV from the AirPlay display drop down list. This can be found at the bottom of the list.
- Then your Mac will ask you to enter the Apple’s TV’s code. The code generates each time you decide to use the Airplay and it can be found on the screen of Apple TV.
- Once you enter the show, you are all set to stream the Amazon prime video on your Apple TV using the Mac.
Although this is not a reliable option to watch Amazon prime on your Apple TV. But somehow it does the job. However, it is advisable to try out the Amazon Prime video app for the Apple TV. If that does not works then go for the last two options.
Anyway, that was all for your questions that says “How To Watch Amazon Prime On Apple TV”. Now go ahead and try out and see how it is working for you. Also if you have any further questions do comment below and we will surely help you out.